Vacation/Vacant Home Checks

Vacant Home Checks

If you are leaving on vacation and you would like the KPD to make periodic checks on your house, please contact our clerk, Dianne Drew at 715-693-4215. We keep a book of vacant home checks that officers will follow up on. We will ask for the following information:

  • Dates you’ll be gone and your contact number
  • A name and contact number for the person watching your house
  • Description and license plate numbers of any vehicles that are authorized to be on your property
  • Whether any lights will be on and what hours the timers are set for