Absentee ballots for the Spring Election are in the mail
Absentee ballots hit the post office yesterday afternoon.
Make sure your ballot is counted:
1) Do not seal the envelope with tape. (This disqualifies your ballot)
2) Make sure to sign your ballot envelope.
3) Make sure to have your witness sign the ballot envelope AND provide their address.
Do you want to vote absentee? The last day to request and absentee ballot by mail is March 30.
Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, your Kronenwetter address, the address where the ballot should be mailed to if different from your residence and a copy of your photo ID.
In-person absentee voting starts Tuesday, March 21 at 8 a.m. in the Municipal Center. BRING YOUR PHOTO ID.
In-person absentee voting dates and hours:
• March 21 – March 24, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
• March 27 – March 30, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
• March 31, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Find more information on the Spring Election here: https://www.kronenwetter.org/government/absentee_voting.php