Open Records

Open Records

To make an open records request from the Kronenwetter Police Department, you may do any of the following:

1. Make a request verbally in person at the police department at 1582 Kronenwetter Dr, Kronenwetter, WI 54455;
2. Make a request in writing (via e-mail, US Postal mail or via the Limited Record Information Form found below); or
3. Contact Clerk Dianne Drew or Clerk Lee Ann Spoon between 8:00am and 4:30pm, Monday through Friday at 715-693-4215.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call Clerk Dianne Drew or Clerk Lee Ann Spoon at 715-693-4215 and they will assist you in the process. They can be e-mailed at and 

Limited Record Information Form

Our goal is to release records in an open and transparent manner; however, parts of the requested report may be redacted by law, including the following: juvenile information; patient health care records (including mental health care records); victim information of crimes which are sensitive or graphic in nature; and social security numbers.