Absentee Voting

You may request an absentee ballot from the Village Clerk. Requests must include:

  1. Your name, your Kronenwetter address, and the address where the ballot should be mailed to if different from your residence. You may request an absent ballot via the “My Vote” website at https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/.
  2. You must be a registered voter in the Village of Kronenwetter in order to request an Absentee Ballot.
  3. EL-121 is the official form to use when requesting an Absentee Ballot. You can find this form and many other forms at http://elections.wi.gov/forms/EL-121-english.  You may also pick this form up at the Municipal Center.
  4. You may vote in-person at the Municipal Center. Typically in-person voting starts about the fifth week before an election and ends three days before the election.  Please check this website for updated information on dates and time.
  5. For more information, please visit http://elections.wi.gov/voters/absentee.