IN-PERSON ABSENTEE VOTING FOR THE AUGUST 11th PARTISAN PRIMARY
In-person absentee voting will be offered for the Partisan Primary as follows:
- 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
- July 27th through August 7th.
Please remember to bring in your photo ID.
ABSENTEE VOTING BY MAIL
You must be a registered voter in the Village of Kronenwetter in order to request an absentee ballot. Registered voters may request an absentee ballot from the Village Clerk in one of several ways:
- Online via the “My Vote” website at https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/.
- In writing via mail or email. Written requests must include your name, your Kronenwetter address, the address where the ballot should be mailed to if different from your residence, signature, and copy of your photo ID. This request can be mailed or emailed to the Village Clerk at email@example.com. You may use the EL-121 form to request an Absentee Ballot. You can find this form and many other forms at http://elections.wi.gov/forms/EL-121-english. You may also pick this form up at the Municipal Center.
- In person at the Municipal Center. Typically in-person voting starts about the third week before an election and ends three days before the election.
- For more information, please visit http://elections.wi.gov/voters/absentee