Kronenwetter Election & Voting Information
WHERE DO I VOTE
All Kronenwetter residents vote at:
Kronenwetter Municipal Center
1582 Kronenwetter Drive
ALL POLLING PLACES ARE ACCESSIBLE TO ELDERLY AND DISABLED VOTERS
There are no more scheduled elections in 2017.
POLLING PLACE HOURS
Hours are 7:00 am to 8:00 pm
Cindra Falkowski, Village Clerk
1582 Kronenwetter Drive
Office hours: M-F, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Photo ID is now required for all elections in the State of Wisconsin.
For information on what types of photo ID can be used and on how to obtain a free state ID card, click on image below.
VOTER REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED:
First-time Village of Kronenwetter voters and voters that have changed their address or name, may register in one of the following ways:
- In the municipal clerk’s office The municipal clerk’s office is located in the Kronenwetter Municipal Center. You can register during normal business hours, typically M-F from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm excluding holidays. Registering in-person at the Municipal Center is available during “open” and “late” registration periods. The “late” registration period is defined as the 19 days preceding an election until the Friday before an election. The “open” registration period is all other days not during the late period or the three days preceding an election.
- By mail. Registering by mail is only available during “open” registration periods. You may initiate the voter registration process via the “My Vote” website at https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/.
- In-person at the polls on Election Day. It is highly recommended that you register before the election as wait times for Election Day registration can be as long as 45 minutes.
Please make sure to bring in or send in documentation indicating proof of residence. You can start the registration process through https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/ or download a registration form http://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-131-fillable.
STUDENT’S GUIDE TO REGISTERING:Please CLICK HERE for information on student residency for voting.
For more voting information and names of elected officials, please click on the link: https://myvote.wi.gov/
- Your name, your Kronenwetter address, and the address where the ballot should be mailed to if different from your residence. You may request an absent ballot via the “My Vote” website at https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/.
- You must be a registered voter in the Village of Kronenwetter in order to request an Absentee Ballot.
- EL-121 is the official form to use when requesting an Absentee Ballot. You can find this form and many other forms at http://elections.wi.gov/forms/EL-121-english. You may also pick this form up at the Municipal Center.
- You may vote in-person at the Municipal Center. Typically in-person voting starts about the fifth week before an election and ends three days before the election. Please check this website for updated information on dates and time.
- For more information, please visit http://elections.wi.gov/voters/absentee:
The Village of Kronenwetter now has ten wards. Please locate your ward on the Ward Map (Enlargement of Wards 2-7). There will also be a large map in the lobby on election day to help locate your ward.